Already have a Username/Password for Relaunching soon?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.swin.edu.au) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript (on separate pages) and a note included within the body of the paper to indicate where they should appear e.g., "Insert Table 1 here"
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- To ensure a blind review, the title page should be separated from the main body of the manuscript and uploaded as a supplementary Word document. The title page should include the full name of the manuscript, the name of each author and their affiliation, email address, and brief research profile. The title page should also include 5-7 keywords, a running header and word count. The main body of the text should include the full title of the manuscript, abstract, introduction, method, results, discussion and references. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the references instead of author's name, paper title, etc.
- All authors are required to provide the contact details of two appropriate reviewers for their paper. This information should be provided in a separate Word document and uploaded as a supplementary file. Submissions not including this step will be incomplete and therefore not considered for publication with eJAP.
- Once a paper has been accepted, the first author (on behalf of all of the authors) will be emailed the license to publish agreement form which they will be asked to read and agree to via email.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The content of this journal is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.